Friday, January 14, 2011

UpDated Foundation Routine!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey guys!:) So i figured that since i haven't posted too many blogs, i would do a few today, so in a lot of my tutorials, the first step is to do "your foundation" So i will tell you what products i use, where i buy them, how much they cost, and hiw i apply them! EnJOY!!?
1: Moisturize. For this i just use my fingers. My facial moisturizer is St.Ives collagen moisturizer. This IS anti-aging which i dont need because i am twelve but it does work and makes you look very youthful!:$ I bought this at walmart, and it was $2.39!!!! Such an inexpensive product!!!:)
2: Foundation. I use Maybelline dream matte mousse, because canada doesnt sell the dream smooth mousse, and kaileemckenzie loves that stuff ao i figured i would try the matte mousse!!:) I will do a review on it later but i LOVEEEEE the dream matte mousse!!!:) I apply it with a flat foundation brush. Take a small amount, dott it on the area you want to apply it, and blend it, moving your brush in circular motions!! This blends really well!!:) I bought this at walmart as well, it was $10.46 and I loveee it.this is also antiaging! my foundation brush is from walmart and was $4.38...!
3: conceal. I use NYC concealer stick in medium. I draw a line undermy eyes where ut is dark, and smudge it on any blemishes!! I blend it out with my finger because the warmth is going to melt it into your foundation!! It is from walmart and was $1.99
4: Set. I use covergirls pressed powder in natural beige. I apply it with an elf all over face brush and dust it over any of the spots that i concealed!:) The brush is fron dollarama because they carry elf products, and the powder is from walmart and is $5.00!:)
5: Blush. Take any blish and any brush and dust this oj the apples of your cheeks ad blend upwards on your cheekbones!
ALL DONE!
This gives me a really flawless look, so def try t out! Luv ya guys...!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment